Lingua TranScript, Center of Foreign Languages and Certified Translations, offers specialized courses de English for business.
The courses are organized starting from courses of English for business elementary level (A1), pre-intermediate level (A2), intermediate level (B1), upper intermediate level B2, advanced level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference.
Courses of English for business – how they work
The courses English for business are organized on the following levels, according to the Common European Framework of Reference:
- Elementary level A1 – 2 modules, 28 teaching units each
- Pre-intermediate level A2 – 2 modules, 28 teaching units each
- Intermediate level B1 – 2 modules, 28 teaching units each
- Upper intermediate level B2 – 2 modules, 28 teaching units each
- Advanced level C1 – 2 modules, 28 teaching units each
* The course session means 2 teaching units, 45 minutes each
Handbooks used in the courses of English for adults
- “Business Result” from Oxford University Press
- “In Company” from Macmillan Education
These handbooks of English for business are completed by worksheets, organizing sheets, links and auxiliary materials as selected by the teacher.
We focus on conversation and specialty correspondence adapted to each level of study: business meeting appointment, product orders, specific forms, invoices, bank transfers, negotiations, company profile description, branch and economic field description, company organization – company department and specific activities, service - product orders, specific forms, payment modalities, complaints, customer relationships, specialty fairs, import-export, job offers, curriculum vitae in European format, cover letters, hiring interviews, etc.
Courses of English for business – teaching mode
- Long-term day or evening courses – 2 sessions per week
- Weekend courses
- Intensive courses: 3-4 sessions per week
Courses open for individuals are organized periodically at our office for large groups of maximum 10 people, with a fixed schedule.
The enrolment and the schedule will be announced every time in the News column and on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LinguaTranscript/
For one-on-one courses or small groups of 2-3 people, the schedule could be adapted to the trainees’ availability.
Preparation for international certification exams in English for business
All the courses of English for business comply with the corresponding methodology for the international certification exams Cambridge, Telc.