Lingua TranScript, Center of Foreign Languages and Certified Translations, offers specialized courses de German language for business.
The courses are organized starting from courses of German language for business beginner level (A1-A2), intermediate level (B1-B2), advanced level (C1-C2) according to the Common European Framework of Reference.
Courses of German language for business – how they work
The courses of German language for business are organized on the following levels, according to the Common European Framework of Reference:
- Beginner level A1 – 2 modules, 52 teaching units each.
- Elementary level A2 – 2 modules, 52 teaching units each.
- Pre-intermediate level B1 – 2 modules, 52 teaching units each.
- Intermediate level B2 – 2 modules, 52 teaching units each.
- Advanced level C1 – 2 modules, 52 teaching units each.
- Proficiency level C2 – 2 modules, 52 teaching units each
Handbooks used in the courses of German language for business
• “Unternehmen Deutsch” – for levels from A1 to B2
• “Wirtschaftskommunikation Deutsch” – for level C1
These handbooks of German language for business are completed by worksheets, organizing sheets, links and auxiliary materials as selected by the teacher.
We will focus on conversation and specialized correspondence adapted to each level of study: business meeting appointment, product orders, specific forms, invoices, bank transfers, negotiations, company profile description, branch and economic field description, company organization – company department and specific activities, service - product orders, specific forms, payment modalities, complaints, customer relationships, specialty fairs, import-export, job offers, curriculum vitae in European format, cover letters, hiring interviews, etc.
Courses of German language for business – teaching mode
• Long-term day or evening courses – 2 sessions per week
• Weekend courses
• Intensive courses: 3-4 sessions per week
Courses open for individuals are organized periodically at our office for large groups of maximum 10 people with a fixed schedule.
The enrolment and the schedule will be announced every time in the News column and on our Facebook page.
For one-on-one courses or small groups of 2-3 people, the schedule could be adapted to the trainees’ availability.
Training for German language international certification exams
All the courses of German language for business comply with the corresponding methodology for the international certification exams Goethe-Zertifikat A1, A2, B1, Zertifikat Deutsch für den Beruf B2 and Wirtschaftsdeutsch International C1.