Specialized courses - Medical German
- We offer day or evening courses on the long term – 2 sessions / week, weekend courses or intensive courses (3-4 sessions / week), online courses
- The following manuals are used: “Deutsch im Krankenhaus” (A2-B1) from Langenscheidt, “Kommunikation in sozialen und medizinischen Berufen” (B1-B2) from Cornelsen
Lingua TranScript, Center of Foreign Languages and Certified Translations, offers specialized courses of medical German language to individuals who already have at least basic knowledge of level A1.
Medical German language courses– how they work
The courses of medical German language are organized on the following levels, according to the Common European Framework of Reference:
- Elementary level A2 – 2 modules, 52 teaching units each.
- Pre-intermediate level B1 – 2 modules, 52 teaching units each
Handbooks used in the courses of medical German language
- “Deutsch im Krankenhaus” (A2-B1) from Klett-Langenscheidt
- “Kommunikation in sozialen und medizinischen Berufen” (B1-B2) from Cornelsen
These handbooks of medical German language are completed by worksheets, organizing sheets, links and auxiliary materials, as selected by the trainer.
Medical German language courses – teaching mode
- Long-term day or evening courses – 2 sessions per week
- Weekend courses
- Intensive courses: 3-4 sessions per week
- Online courses of medical German language
Courses open for individuals are organized periodically at our office for large groups of maximum 10 people, with a fixed schedule.
The enrolment and the schedule will be announced every time in the News column and on our Facebook page.
For one-on-one courses or small groups of 2-3 people, the schedule could be adapted to the trainees’ availability.
Structure of the medical German language course
- parts of the body
- hospital wards
- working hours
- activities – physician, assistant, nurse, consultations, admission in hospital, medical visit
- filling out of forms
- medicines, anamnesis
- specific instruments
- preparation for surgery, etc.
Training for German language international certification exams
All the courses comply with the corresponding methodology for the international certification exams Goethe-Zertifikat A2, B1, Zertifikat Deutsch für den Beruf B2, Kleines Deutsches Sprachdiplom, TOEIC.