English is the third most spoken language in the world, with nearly 400 million native speakers. At least as many people speak it as a secondary language. It is spoken widely in more than 100 countries.
English is the internationally dominant language in the sectors of communication, sciences, business, aviation, entertainment, radio, and diplomacy.
Structure of the English language courses
Lingua TranScript organizes courses of English both for children and teenagers and for adults, at all the levels of English language knowledge – from beginner to intermediate and advanced levels, according to the Common European Framework of Reference.
We hold regularly both courses on general language and courses on specialized fields (courses of legal English, medical English language, English for HR, English for business, technical English, etc.)
We also offer courses of training for international exams: IELTS, KET – Key English Test, PET – Preliminary English Test, FCE – First Certificate in English, TOEIC, CAE – Cambridge in Advanced English
Lingua TranScript is an accredited supplier for continuing training programs for adults we organize regularly, in Bucharest and across the country, courses of English accredited by ANC – National Authority for Qualifications:
At the completion of each level of English language courses, after a written and verbal examination, in the presence of the commission representing the National Authority for Qualifications, the trainees may obtain a completion (graduation) certificate.
These certificates are recognized in the European Union by apostille in the countries that signed the Hague Convention,and by higher authentication in the countries who did not sign this convention.
How do I know which English language course is right for me?
To find out your level of English language knowledge, you can take right now an online English test.
Depending on the test result, you will find out which group matches your level of knowledge.
Are you ready? Solve the test now >>
English Language Courses for Adults
Lingua TranScript offers courses of English both on general English and on specialized fields, such as: English for business, medical English language, legal English, technical English, for the following levels according to the Common European Framework of Reference:
English Language Courses for Teenagers
- Poti alege să urmezi cursurile de limba engleza pentru adolescenti propuse de noi pe timp de zi sau seara, precum si în weekend cu program de o oră şi jumatate de două ori pe saptamana.
- Poti alege de asemenea cursuri de engleza intensive de vara, cu program de o ora si jumatate, de 3-5 ori pe saptamana
- Folosim manuale speciale, iar ca materiale auxiliare utilizam materiale autentice: filme, reviste pentru adolescenti publicate in Marea Britanie si Statele Unite.
English Language Courses for Children
- In the afternoon, in one-hour sessions, two times per week
- The schedule of English language courses can be set in agreement with the parents, according to the timetable requests in the enrolment lists
- Intensive courses of English for children, in summer, in one-hour sessions, 3-5 times per week.
English Language Conversation Club
- Every meeting starts with a new debate of general interest, maybe also with a video presentation, or from interactive games - such as parlor games
- Networking sessions where culinary treats, wine, refreshments are served
- Experts who are native speakers of English
- Wednesdays or Thursdays 18:30 – 21:00, every two weeks.
Online courses of English
- Online foreign language courses for adults and pupils
- Meetings take place by Skype, chat, and e-mail
- The courses are organized by levels of knowledge, from beginner to advanced (from A1 to C2) according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Courses of training for international exams are also included
English language courses for Beginners
English language courses for beginners are organized as shown below:
English language course Beginner level A1 (true beginners)
English language course Elementary level A1 (pre-intermediate). Level A2 focuses on students who have already finished the first level in English, i.e. Beginner level A1, or who have some knowledge of English.
English language courses for Advanced learners
English language courses for advanced learners are organized as shown below:
English language courses for Intermediate level
English language courses for intermediate levels are organized as shown below: