Lingua TranScript offers Romanian language courses for foreigners with reference to the following languages:
On request, Romanian language courses having as reference other foreign language could also be organized.
Structure of the Romanian language course for foreigners
The courses include both general topics and specialized ones, such as: economic, medical, legal, technical issues, discussed at the following levels defined by the Common European Framework of Reference:
- Romanian language – course for beginners, respectively level A1
- Romanian language – elementary course, respectively level A2
- Romanian language – intermediate course, respectively level B1
- Romanian language – upper-intermediate course, respectively level B2
- Romanian language – advanced course, respectively level C1
- Romanian language – proficiency course, respectively level C2
The Romanian language teachers at the Lingua TranScript foreign language center use the following handbooks:
- The series of Romanian language handbooks for foreigners “Româna la prima vedere” from Compania publishing house:
- “Romanian at first sight”
- “Rumänisch auf den ersten Blick”
- “Romeno a prima vista”
- The handbook “Puls. Manual de limba romana pentru străini” from Polirom publishing house.
These handbooks are completed by worksheets, organizing sheets, audio CDs, video materials, links, interactive programs and auxiliary materials as selected by the teacher.
Schedule of Romanian language courses for foreigners
Long-term day or evening courses – 2 sessions per week
Intensive courses: 3-4 sessions per week
If you have the spare time, you are invited to the Romanian Language Conversation Club, on Fridays from 18:30 to 20:00 or on Saturdays from 11:00 to 12:30! Minimum level A2 elementary. General topics of discussion, current problems, parlor games or topics you suggest yourself!
Online Romanian language courses
- Ședințele se desfășoară prin Webex, Skype, chat şi email
- Cursurile sunt structurate peniveluri de cunoştinţe de la începători până la avansaţi (de la A1 la C2) conform Cadrului european comun de Referinţă pentru limbi străine.