Spanish is one of the six official languages of the UN and it is the second most spoken language in the world, by the number of native speakers, preceded only by Mandarin. Four hundred and 50 million to 500 million people speak Spanish as their mother tongue or secondary language.
It is the third most used language, both as mother tongue and as foreign language, being surpassed by Mandarin Chinese and English.
Spanish is also the second among the most studied languages in the world, being learnt by at least 14 million students. According to other sources, the number is higher than 46 million students across 90 countries.
Structure of the Spanish language courses
The foreign language center Lingua TranScript organizes Spanish language courses both for children and teenagers and for adults, at all levels of knowledge of Spanish– from Spanish language courses beginner level, Spanish language courses intermediate level to Spanish language courses advanced level according to the Common European Framework of Reference.
We conduct regularly both courses on general language and courses on specialized fields (Spanish language courses on legal, medical, HR, business, technical fields, etc.)
We also offer courses of training for international exams DELE:
- Spanish language diploma – Level B1 (Initial)
- Spanish language diploma – Level B2 (Intermediate)
- Spanish language diploma – Level C2 (Superior)
How do I know which Spanish language course is right for me?
Spanish language courses for beginners
Spanish language courses for beginners are organized as shown below:
- Spanish language course Beginner level A1 (true beginners)
- Spanish language course Elementary level A2. Level A2 is for students who have already completed the first level in Spanish, respectively Beginner level A1 or who have some knowledge of Spanish.
Spanish language courses for intermediate level
Spanish language courses de for learners at intermediate levels are organized as shown below:
- Spanish language courses Intermediate level B1 (intermediate)
- Spanish language courses Intermediate level B2 (upper intermediate)
Spanish language courses for advanced learners
Spanish language courses for advanced learners are organized as shown below:
- Spanish language courses Advanced level C1
- Spanish language courses Proficient level C2 (mastery or proficiency level)
Spanish Language Courses for Adults
- We offer long-term day or evening courses – 2 sessions per week, weekend courses or intensive courses (3-4 sessions per week)
- All the courses comply with the corresponding methodology for the international certification exams DELE
- General courses, courses on specialized fields and courses of Spanish culture and civilization with a special program of visits
Spanish Language Courses for Teenagers
- You may choose Spanish language courses for teenagers during the day or in the evening, as well as in the weekend in one-and-a-half-hour sessions, two times per week.
- You may also opt for intensive Spanish courses in the summer, in one-and-a-half-hour sessions, 3-5 times per week
- We use special handbooks, and the auxiliary materials are authentic: films, magazines for teenagers published in Spain, links and audio CDs.
Spanish language courses for children
- In the afternoon, in one-hour sessions, two times per week
- The schedule of Spanish language courses can be set in agreement with the parents, according to the timetable requests in the enrolment lists
- Intensive courses of Spanish for children, in summer, in one-hour sessions, 3-5 times per week.