Lingua TranScript, center authorized for foreign language courses, which issues completion certificates accredited by the National Authority for Qualifications, offers Italian language courses organized by:
- general field
- specialized fields – economic, financial-banking, technical, IT, legal, constructions, architecture, medical, insurances, marketing, HR, tourism, sales, etc.
- courses of Italian language and civilization with a special program of visits
- courses of training for the Italian international certification exams.
Italian language courses are organized on the following levels, according to the Common European Framework of Reference:
- Beginner level A1 – 2 modules, 24 teaching units each
- Elementary level A2 – 2 modules, 30 teaching units each
- Intermediate level B1 – 2 modules, 30 teaching units each
- Intermediate level plusB2 – 2 modules, 30 teaching units each
- Advanced level C1 – 2 modules, 30 teaching units each
- Proficiency level C2 – 2 modules, 30 teaching units each
How do I know which Italian language course is right for me?
Handbooks used in the Italian language courses for adults
Our Italian language courses for adults are taught by using handbooks from the publishing house Edilingua, as well as auxiliary materials – work sheets, organizing sheets, links, authentic materials from Italian newspapers and magazines, selected by the teachers.
Italian language courses – teaching mode
- Long-term day or evening courses – 2 sessions per week
- Weekend courses
- Intensive courses: 3-4 sessions per week
- Exams: All the courses comply with the corresponding methodology for the international certification exams CILS A2, CILS 1, CILS 2, CILS 3, CELI 1, CELI 2, CELI 3, CELI 4.