The foreign language center Lingua TranScript is authorized to issue completion certificates accredited by the National Authority for Qualifications.
We organize Spanish language courses by:
- general field
- specialized fields – economic, financial-banking, technical, IT, legal, constructions, architecture, medical, insurances, marketing, HR, tourism, sales, etc.
- courses of Spanish culture and civilization with a special program of visits
- courses of training for international Spanish language exams
How do I know which Spanish language course is right for me?
Handbooks used in the Spanish language courses for adults
- “PRISMA” (beginner-upper intermediate) general language
- “El cronómetro – manual de preparación del DELE inicial”
- “El cronómetro – manual de preparación del DELE intermedio”
These handbooks are completed by worksheets, organizing sheets, auxiliary materials selected by the teacher.
Spanish language courses – teaching mode
- Long-term day or evening courses – 2 sessions per week
- Weekend courses
- Intensive courses: 3-4 sessions per week
- Exams: All the courses comply with the corresponding methodology for the international certification exams DELE